Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kevin's First Birthday


. 
It was a pleasure shooting Kevin's 1st Birthday Party @ the Coral House in Baldwin, Long Island. 
The family and friends had a great sense of humor which made it a lot more fun to shoot. 


'Sister & Brother'


The Sponge Bob decor was pretty cool, especially the cake! 
I got to taste it afterwards and it was amazing!




"La Familia" 


This was the fastest working clown I have ever seen. 
She finished the kids make-up in a matter of seconds. 


"The Human Table" 

 This was hilarious!! 
"Children make you want to start life over"


Happy Birthday Kevin



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures!. I was at the party (I asked for your business card). A pleasure to meet you. Hopefully you can shoot for my little ones one day.Sincerely, Susy Navarijo

    ReplyDelete

photosbyvinny. Powered by Blogger.